Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Juice Prep

I have a busy schedule at work and if I don't prepare my meals I PROBABLY will end up eating something that is NOT healthy. So I prepared my juices for tomorrow/Tuesday. All ingredients are organic.

Gala Apple, Italian parsley and 5 carrots
Only made about 8 ounces but this should give you enough energy to skip a morning coffee. It could also be your afternoon pick-me-up.

1/2 grapefruit, 1 Valencia orange, handful of strawberries, 1 peach, 1 celery stalk, 3 carrots, 1 Gala apple.
Breakfast juice.
Pineapple, 2 celery stalks, a bunch of black kale, 1 cup of green grapes, handful of cilantro.


I cut up a pineapple a week ago and froze half of it. I used some of the frozen chunks for this. I follow "Juicing Vegetables" on Facebook and they posted a recipe for a "Kale cleanser". The Kale cleanser included Kale, Pineapple, Celery, Cucumber, and lemon. I've tried it an would definitely recommend. This last juice is kind of similar and is basically what I had in my fridge. 

I have not done a juice fast yet but I do replace some meals with juices. Whenever I start my day out with a juice I feel 100% better than I would if I hadn't. 

Now onto prepare some meals. Happy juicing!

-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment