Monday, October 8, 2012

Orange and Green Power juices


The ingredients pictured made about 32 ounces of juice so it's great for prepping ahead of time. Ingredients in yellow are organic.
Ingredients
-1  whole gold beet, with stems
-2 cups cantelope
-1 whole sweet potato
-mint
-1 valencia orange
-1/2 small pumpkin
-2 handful spinach
-5 carrots
-a TINY piece of ginger root, peeled
-1/2 banana

After juiced, I stored in mason jars. I also added 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.



This Green juice is a recipe I found in an issue of Vegetarian Times. I used all the ingredients in the recipe and added mint and coconut water, 8 oz.
All ingredients I used are organic except for the lime and coconut water.
-Mint
-Persian lime
-Kiwi
-Granny smith apple
-Italian parlsey
-3 celery stalks
-TINY piece of ginger root, peeled
-coconut water

This filled one 16 oz Mason jar.


Happy Juicing!!

-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment