Thursday, October 4, 2012

thought about it....

I am going to cut back on the amount of fish I eat, to no more than 2-3 times a week. Dairy (mainly cheese, I don't like milk) and Eggs will remain in my diet. 

AND I'M OK WITH THAT. 

This morning I worked early and did not prepare any meals because I worked late last night. I stopped at this Bagel deli I discovered last week.. It's on Collins and 65th street.I picked up a caramel latte with an extra shot (my staple) and a power bagel(flax/pumpkin/sunflower seeds on whote wheat) with a fresh artichoke cream cheese. I asked the server to cut the middle out of the bagel (bagel thin!). I highly recommend this place if you are in the area of Miami Beach. They have fresh veggie and fruit juices/smoothies, homemade cream cheeses, wheat grass shots, vegetarian friendly sandwiches.
     
http://www.newyorkbageldeli.com/menu.html

I try my best to prepare my meals but if I can't I'm always on the prowl for healthy spots that serve whole foods, fresh. Any recommendations?  

No comments:

Post a Comment