Thursday, December 27, 2012

After a week of sweets at work....

This past week has been crazy at work. Everyone gave Christmas presents to my department which consisted of chocolates, cookies, cakes, pizzas, candies, etc... I tried my best to not eat too badly but I'm human and I did indulge a bit. Now, back to normal! And a new year!
Carrot Energizer and Kale green juice
Tonight I made two juices for tomorrow. The first-
Carrot Energizer
4 large carrots
handful of parlsey
knuckle of ginger
Gala apple
Navel orange
Kale green juice
1 cucumber
6 celery stalks
Granny Smith apple
knuckle of ginger
handful of parsley
Black Kale
(ALL ingredients are 100% organic:))

Find the time, make yourself something delicious out of whole foods! I guarantee you will feel amazing.

Happy Juicing!

-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment